Oxford Owl at Copperfield
To enhance our pupils love of reading we have created The Oxford Owl eBook Library on our website. This link contains a wide selection of books from across Oxford’s most popular series. The books are carefully levelled and progress in reading difficulty from those appropriate for Reception right through to those suitable for Year 6. Children can access from any online device and can borrow and return eBooks just like a regular library.
You will receive an email from Arbor and on class channels on Teams giving you your child’s class email and password. This email will also give you the level or Book Band that your child should be working on. Your child can then read any of the books at that level. Once you have received this information, you can log on as follows:
- Go to oxfordowl.co.uk
- Click on the ‘Log in’ link (top right) to open the login form;
- Make sure the ‘Students’ tab is highlighted;
- Type in the class name and password that your child’s teacher has sent to you;
- Click ‘Login’;
- Click on ‘Oxford Owl for Home’ logo;
- Finally, click on the title for the Oxford Owl eBook Library – you have access to both eBook Library and the Read Write Inc eBook Library;
- Click on the Level Filters at the top of the library, choose Oxford Owl Levels or Book Bands and then choose the level the class teacher has given you and the books will be filtered so that you only see books at that level;
- Click on the eBook to open it and enjoy !!
If you have any questions regarding how to login, please contact the school office.
Enjoy this lovely free resource at home as often as you wish.